Amal Clooney is a British barrister in international law and human rights and wife of Hollywood actor George Clooney, Charlène, Princess of Monaco is a former South African Olympic swimmer and wife of Prince Albert II of Monaco.
Both are famed for their beauty and inborn elegance, and share much more similarities than people may have realized.
1. Born in the same year, under the same zodiac sign of Aquarius
Both Amal Clooney and Charlène, Princess of Monaco were born in 1978, Amal on 3 February, and Charlène on 25 January.
2. Born in city of B: Amal was born in Beirut Lebanon, and Charlène was born in Bulawayo Africa.
3. Both left their home country with their family while young for a better life. Amal's family took her to England while 2 year old, Charlene went to South Africa as a teenager with her family.
4. Both acquired British nationality after their emigration.
5. They were both born with statuesque model figure.
6. Both were high achievers as a single woman. Amal is a prominent barrister, and Charlene an Olympic swimmer.
7. Both had a high profile marriage, one with one of the most famous Hollywood actors and another with Prince of Monaco.
8. Both are much younger than their husband.
9. Both have connection with British royalty are invited to one royal wedding of the British princes.
10: Both had their audience with the Pope and Charlene is one of the few who have the privilege to wear white.
11. They shared similar style in more than one occation.
12. Both were pregnant after they married for close to 3 years.
13. Both recovered quickly their figure.
14. And both became mother of twins, and both twins are one boy and one girl!
15. Both can be tiger mother handling their two children one hand only when necessary
16. Both women are involved in philanthropy work after their marriage, contributing to education, health and human rights.